1. September 2022 07:48 by Christian
AN (Artificial Network) or LISN (Line Impedance Stabilization Networks) must be periodically verified for integrity and performance.
CISPR 25 CONDUCTED EMISSIONS VOLTAGE METHOD SYSTEM CHARACTERIZATION
- Input a 100 MHz 50 dBμV signal to the DUT side of a LISN with the Power Supply Side terminated with a 50 OHM load;
- Measure via the voltage output of the LISN using the standard software that is used when testing that incorporates cable loss.
- The measurement must be within +/- 1.5 dBμV of the 50 dBμV input signal at 100 MHz.
- Use a Comb Generator (i.e., CG-515) with AN as noise source (1MHz Step).
- Terminate the Comb Generator with 40 dB attenuator.
- Measure from 0.15 to 200 MHz.
(1) Turn off Comb Generator for Ambient measurement.
(2) Turn on Comb Generator for data collection.