31. May 2015 11:09 by Christian
Mercedes-Benz developed new technologies to ensure the safety of driving:
- Helps the driver in guiding the vehicle in its lane and can follow the vehicle in front in slow-moving traffic automatically.
- Detects pedestrians and initiates autonomous braking to avoid a collision at speeds up to 50 km/h.
- Detects cross traffic and if required, boost the braking pressure applied by the driver accordingly.
- Adaptive High-beam Assist
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
Cruise Control Steering Assistant to keep the car centered within the lane limits maintaining also the optimal distance to the vehicle ahead:
MB1.mp4 (24.85 mb)
Pre-Safe Brake with Pedestrian Recognition:
MB2.mp4 (22.69 mb)
Cross Traffic Assistant that enhances the braking system preventing collisions:
MB3.mp4 (20.55 mb)
Download and view MP4 files in VLC Media Player